TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Catori Shipping Protection is part of a third-party provider that ensures protection of your order in case of lost, stolen, or damaged packages. Need to file a claim? Reach out to us via email with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost Orders -
- Domestic USA orders are classified lost if the tracking is never marked as delivered. This does NOT include if the delivery is attempted and fails due to an incorrect address provided on your order.
- International orders are classified lost if the tracking is never marked as delivered OR arrival in destination country
How many days following the last tracking update should I file my claim?
- Domestic Orders - 5 Business Days
- International Orders - 15 Business Days
Claims for orders lost in-transit must be filed no later than 12 days from the last available tracking update for Domestic USA and 60 days for International Orders.
Lost in Transit does NOT cover packages in which a delivery has been attempted and fails due to an incorrect address, disposal of packages by USPS, rejection of the package or any other issues beyond the control of Catori Clothing. Coverage is not provided for any mistakes you make on the order which results in the package being undelivered.
- Stolen packages are ONLY covered within the domestic USA
- Orders are classified as stolen if they've been marked as delivered but you have never received the package
- Claims for stolen orders must be filed 2 days AFTER your order has been marked as delivered and no later than 5 days
- Orders require a valid police report to process the claim
- If an item arrives damaged or flawed this will be covered by Catori without requiring additional shipping protection
- Claims for damaged orders must be made within 30 days of receiving the package and include photo(s) of the damaged items
Last Updated: 22nd August 2021