TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Catori Shipping Protection is part of a third-party provider that ensures protection of your order in case of lost, stolen, or damaged packages. Need to file a claim? Reach out to us via email with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost Orders -
- Domestic USA orders are classified lost if the tracking is never marked as delivered
- International orders are classified lost if the tracking is never marked as delivered OR arrival in destination country
How many days following the last tracking update should I file my claim?
- Domestic Orders - 7 Business Days
- International Orders - 20 Business Days
Claims for orders lost in-transit must be filed no later than 10 days from the last available tracking update for Domestic USA and 30 days for International Orders.
- Stolen packages are ONLY covered within the domestic USA
- Orders are classified as stolen if they've been marked as delivered but have never received the package
- Claims for stolen orders must be filed 2 days AFTER your order has been marked as delivered and no later than 5 days
- Orders over $100 require a valid police report to process the claim
- Items purchased using any discount or gift card codes aren't covered if stolen
- If an item arrives damaged or flawed this will be covered by Catori without requiring additional shipping protection
- Claims for damaged orders must be made within 48 hours of receiving the package and include photo(s) of the damaged items